Featured Post

Welcome

If you have ever wondered, where your food comes from or how it became a custom to see it on our plate, this blog is for you. I am a self-ta...

Monday, March 5, 2018

Welcome

If you have ever wondered, where your food comes from or how it became a custom to see it on our plate, this blog is for you. I am a self-taught, inspired, food critic and food historian. Since a young age, I have been inspired by the life work of the late Clarissa Dickson Wright and her infamous partner in crime, the late Jennifer Patterson. This dynamic duo was known as, the Two Fat Ladies. Together they shook the culinary world with their old world food and love of fresh, natural, and local ingredients. This inspired me to chase after all of those foods I have come to know, taste, and discover among my life’s travels. It will be my life’s mission to carry on Clarissa and Jennifer’s work. With each article, I diligently strive to remind people of the true power and control we have over what we eat. Processed and boxed food should be a thing of the past making headway for the old world charm of local, fresh, natural, and healthy: food that feeds the soul as well as the body.

 

Join me on the pathway through time, simply by using your palette. From ancient Greece to the courts of King Henry IIV, from food rations in WWII to the intense flavors of the West Indies: You will discover what it means to, truly, eat your history.



Stay tuned for more posts.

Chew On This ~ Every Wednesday

New Recipes ~Every Monday


No comments:

Post a Comment